Human Resources Policy
Coşkunöz Holding places Human Resources Management at the core of its business strategies and aims to manage all HR practices in an integrated, interconnected way in order to strengthen its competitiveness, maintain its leading position in the industry by providing high-quality products and services, and lead its companies into the future with its vision of "Unlimited Shaping".
In this vein, by placing our HR processes at the heart of our business priorities and objectives,
- We aim to shape business processes within the scope of Occupational Health and Safety principles and responsibilities,
- Provide qualified and measurable training and development opportunities for employees for continuous improvement and development,
- Create a training and development environment for employees to realize, develop and utilize their inner potential by enabling them to focus on their strengths,
- Employ open-minded people that see diversity that results from multiculturalism and differences as opportunity,
- Promote and encourage teamwork,
- Incorporate novelties into the company culture in line with an open-minded approach,
- Maintain the work-life balance of employees,
- Act as responsible individuals with a high awareness of personal, social and environmental problems, and adopt policies
That serve the public wellbeing and improve our business processes accordingly.
Generation Coşkunöz (Gen-C)
GEN-C is the young talent program of Coşkunöz Holding. Its aim is to raise an "Innovative, Leading, Entrepreneurial, Inquisitive, Analytical, Dynamic" generation that carries the Coşkunöz values in its genes regardless of generation differences.
Generation Coşkunöz (Gen-C) is a young talent program consisting of two different areas, one entailing an R&D project for graduation and the other requiring the execution of a project for senior university students and fresh graduates.
1-R&D GRADUATION PROJECT
- It is aimed at senior students studying engineering.
- It entails the execution of a graduation project that lasts one academic year.
- Project topics can be proposed by Coşkunöz Holding or chosen by the participants themselves.
- Applications submitted at the beginning of their final year are assessed through personal interviews and suitable candidates are included in the process.
- The program is aimed at university seniors and graduates.
- It is a project-based program lasting between 2 and 6 months, structured according to the themes set by Coşkunöz Holding.
- The program contains technical training and personal development sessions structured around the project.
- Participants are offered an opportunity to expand their vision by attending Experience Sharing Meetings hosted by top management leaders.
- Candidates who meet the application criteria are assessed at the Evaluation Centre and suitable candidates are shortlisted.
- Throughout the program, learners work on their project under the supervision of an expert from their department, and give a presentation at the end of the program.
Care Your Career Scholarship
This is a scholarship and student development program designed by Coşkunöz Education Foundation, one of Turkey’s longest established education foundations, for 3rd and 4th year engineering students to provide the production industry with a qualified workforce.